The east coast of the United States features many luxurious places to live; however, no place is more luxurious than Fisher Island. Some of the most innovate and famous people in United States history have owned property here. This should give you an idea of what type of lifestyle to expect. While most Fisher Island real estate is expensive, the best part is that it’s still possible to live here for a reasonable price.
Oceanside Fisher Island Condos - Building Amenities:
- Fabulous ocean and bay views
- Fisher Island Security personnel
- Private swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Assigned golf cart spaces for each residence
- Assigned parking spaces for each residence
- Pets allowed up to 30 lbs
For instance, you can search for a Fisher Island mls number and find 1-bedroom condos going for around $400,000. That is the steal of a lifetime. It’s like living in Beverly Hills while only paying for the average home in the suburbs. If you choose to go with the 1-bedroom condo option, you should expect to find approximately 700 square feet of space, 1 bathroom, tile floors, central air and heat, a washer/dryer, all standard kitchen appliances and ocean views. More importantly, you will have access to all the community amenities. These amenities include tennis courts, golf, swimming pools, restaurants, a private beach and more. We will go into further detail about community amenities below.
Oceanside Fisher Island Condos - Residence Features:
- Two to five bedroom floorplans
- Spacious balconies
- Vaulted ceilings on penthouse level
- Natural wood & marble floors and finishes throughout
If you can afford to take it to the top level and you want to live on the nicest Fisher Island Miami property in existence, it will cost you around $10 million. As you can see, there is an incredible price range for Fisher Island real estate. A $10 million condo will get you 6,800 square feet, granite and marble floors, a fireplace, vaulted ceilings, a 2-car garage as well as a balcony that overlooks a golf course, the sea and downtown Miami. When you live here, you are royalty. Imagine sitting on your couch while looking out between two open French doors and seeing a tranquil turquoise sea. You can eat breakfast on the large balcony or enjoy time in your own private hot tub on the side balcony. If you want similar amenities, but you don’t want to spend as much, check Fisher Island mls numbers for other options. You will likely find what you’re looking for. If you don’t, consider looking into other South Beach real estate options.
Fisher Island Residents Amenities
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
- Nine hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
The Fisher Island community has so much to offer. One of the most popular features is the 9-hole golf course. It’s a well-designed course by P.B. Dye. It’s never crowded and the fresh air and gentle breeze off the ocean makes for ideal playing conditions. If you enjoy playing tennis, you will have 18 different courts to choose from, which include clay, grass and hard playing surfaces. If you own a yacht, there are 131 slips and most of them can fit yachts over 200 feet. Other popular amenities include the spa and 8 restaurants. The latter includes everything from casual to fine dining options. In addition to that, this community is set-up so you will never have to leave. There is a bank and an Island Market.